Thursday, January 29, 2015

Actual contents of briefcase on last day of work


Today was my last day of work at the TV station. This is a Samsonite briefcase that I purchased at a yard sale for (I believe) $3 either last summer or the summer before. It contains the following things brought home from work:
  • Assorted paperwork
  • Non-functioning portable hard drive
  • Two pens
    • One multicolor: red/green/blue/black
    • One multicolor: lavender/pink/cyan/lime
  • Three hardcover books
    • Against the Grain: An Autobiography, Boris Yeltsin, 1990
    • The August Coup: The Truth and the Lessons, Mikhail Gorbachev, 1991
    • Television Production Handbook, Third Edition, Herbert Zettl, 1976
  • Three-ring binder containing black-and-white 35mm photo negatives from college
  • Parakeet Training Record, 78 rpm, undated
  • Two pendants on lanyards
    • Nametag, plastic, bearing my name and employer's name
    • Cross-section of tree branch, bearing the words "THUG LIFE" in red crayon
  • USB extension cord
  • Ball peen hammer
It was a good job. I'll miss my coworkers.

No comments:

Post a Comment